Wednesday 8 July 2009

THE SHITTY LIMITS - BEWARE THE LIMITS CD



THE SHITTY LIMITS – BEWARE THE LIMITS CD

There’s been a real buzz going about this band, which I seem to have missed out on – like they’ve already released a handful of 7”s and with this CD it’s my first time hearing them. I can honesty understand what it’s all about, as they are one hell of a band. If, like me, you’ve been living in a cave and haven’t cottoned on, well they have an explosive mix of 60’s garage, 70’s punk and 80’s hardcore a potent mixture for sure. Great songs, body moving beats, pit cracking fury, chanty melodies that are all wrapped up and executed with passion and heart. I can only imagine that you would have the time of your life if you attended one of their gigs. The packaging is pretty minimal and stark, but they let the music do the talking. Wonderful CD.

BOSS TUNEAGE, PO BOX 74, SANDY, BEDS, SG19 2WB, UK.

WWW.BOSSTUNEAGE.COM

No comments: